Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
701 - 720 of 721 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Alrighty...at this point of my journey of switching things here and there...some pics to share.

1. J&H Auspuff...must have! Europe is quite strict on pipes, so these are way to go over here. Sound's fine.
  2. Mustashe Crashbars and rear guards...made in China, paint got dull right away but that's ok with me.
  3. Custom Spain saddlebags on Easy Brackets. Fits the lines of the fender quite nicely, while being spacey enough to pack some beer.
  4. OEM Beach Bar. Changes handling quite a bit.
  5. John Shope seat. Far more aggressive postion...and probably not made for taking a passenger on a longer rider.
  6. Kuryakyn fillers for the engine...lost one already.
  7. Kuryakyn Spear Series: grips, floorboards, horn cover, heel shifter, pegs.
  8. Leather tool bag mounted on the light housing, selfmade USB charger...20 bucks. Nice place to have my phone attached as well.
  9. Motogadget mirrors, Mo.View Sport...these are non glass mirrors, but polished aluminum. Really slick and thin, no frame. Again European laws...smaller would have been nice but safety first!
  10. Toxx LED turn signals front and back. Never liked the OEM bullet thingies as they looked bolted on. Takes away from the classic look, but I really like it that way.
  11. Changed most bolts for blacked out ones....gotta ask my dealer to switch the rest whenever they remove the exhaust.
Still need to take care of the rear footpegs and the air filter. Probably some LED headlight would be nice as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thought I’d share some of my bomber build from a used dark horse!! View attachment 617022
Wow, thanks for posting this! I'm very interested in seeing examples of the black Freedom True Duals mounted on a Chief Darkhorse without any bags. It really looks fabulous. I'm thinking of buying a Darkhorse Chief just to create the look, despite already owning essentially the same bike, in a Chief Classic. I really love the basic design of the "clean" Chief without a fairing and bags. It's a shame Indian is moving away from this look.

701 - 720 of 721 Posts