Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a used one near me for $11900 with 2k miles? Anything I need to know about this year model? It looks like it has a Mustang seat. It has a passenger backrest, but I don't care about that. It'll come off as I ride solo. Ad says it has "slight scuffs" from previous saddle bags. It's at a local used bike dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Indian Daryl

the dark horse is my favorite bike.
the first question that comes to mind is it guaranteed?
for my part I would not rush on the first bike came even if it pleases me
motorcycles is easy to find after the money is a more difficult thing to get, everything is relative obviously
it's just my opinion:)

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Service records are the one that stands out for me and that they are regular . That is one of the main things I look for then have a mechanic you trust look it over to see what they say ,lastly look for any signs of it being in an accident ,which is not always easy to see. The prices in the USA are way, way cheaper than over here so the price means nothing to me because of that factor. If you have something like bike sales on line where you can look at what the same bike is going for on average that might help you get one that is a later model and as cheap or cheaper . Just my opinion and what I would be doing . I wish you luck and hope you get a great deal and bike from that.Please keep us informed what you do or what you end up with. Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
318 Posts
I purchased mine in Searcy, AR. 12K and 2400 miles. Came with 16" apes, true dual exhaust and Chief Classic seat. Clean as a whistle. Found it on CycleTrader...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts