Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everything in this post has 5K miles on it. You pay price plus actual shipping.
  • SOLD Infinite Highway Pegs, black. - $150/pr. One is clean, the other has some damage on the bottom of the mount (see pic). The bolts on both have a little surface corrosion (new bolts at ACE are cheap if it bothers you)
  • Stock Floorboards - Clean. $60/pr obo
  • Stock Passenger Pegs / Mounts - Very Clean, like new. $100/pr obo
  • Stock Grips - $25/pr obo
  • Stock Shift Peg - $10
  • Stock Headlight and Passing Lights (I didn't include pictures of these, but I'll take some if you're interested) - $20/set
  • Stock Air Cleaner (all the parts + filter) - Matte Black - make an offer, I don't think anyone wants these...$25 obo
PM me if you want any of it

HighwayPeg1.jpg HighwayPeg2.jpg HighwayPeg3.jpg HighwayPeg4.jpg HigwayPeg5.jpg

Floorboards1.jpg Floorboards2.jpg AirCleaner.jpg Grips Shift Peg.jpg PassengerPegs.JPG

·
Registered
2019 Indian Roadmaster Elite
36 Posts
I need to check the compatibility. I just bought a 19 roadmaster elite. It may have different mounts which makes it incompatible. Anyone have any knowledge?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to check the compatibility. I just bought a 19 roadmaster elite. It may have different mounts which makes it incompatible. Anyone have any knowledge?
I looked up the part numbers. Same part #s, they will fit. (you can look up the bikes here - Indian Motorcycle OEM Parts - Service & Repair Parts - floorboards are in the CHASSIS section)

If you want them, you can paypal me, kburkhardt at gmail.com, and I'll ship them out tmw.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Interested in the Infinite Highway Pegs.
Shipping to 79109 ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested in the Infinite Highway Pegs.
Shipping to 79109 ?
$17 UPS ground.

If you want them, you can paypal me, kburkhardt at gmail.com, and I'll ship them out tmw.

·
Registered
123 Posts
$17 UPS ground.

I’ll take them.
PP sent

PM’d

1 - 10 of 10 Posts