Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 2015 Scout service manual pd I can look at? They cost way more than I can afford. My shift linkage might be broke.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
114 Posts
Does anyone have a 2015 Scout service manual pd I can look at? They cost way more than I can afford. My shift linkage might be broke.
Thanks in advance
I’ve noticed that you can get a downloadable pdf manual from eBay. Evidently, the European market requires Polaris to give this information to customers. We don’t have that law here. So there are places that copy the European manuals and offer it for downloads. Not too expensive. $10 to $15 dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
People have asked this, you may be able to search the forum and find something. The consensus is that Indian Motorcycle Corporate monitors this forum and the Service Manual content is copy written and prohibited from duplication and distributing (Im guessing so they make money). With that being said I am sure there are ways to obtain the information you seek.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks in advance
First post in page 15.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts