Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
He is a link the the Scout parts catalog.

Browse

This MIGHT be interesting to those that have indicated they need a gear indicator on the speedometer.
http://parts.polarisind.com/Assemblies.asp
If you will notice part #3, 4 and 5 are available for the Scout.
I assume that "N/OD" means this part controls something on the speedometer area to indicate Neutral light and Overdrive (6th gear) light?
If it is, maybe it is the solution to those wanting a gear indicator? Those interested might want to do some inquiring!

This parts fiche is the same one that I found my kickstand ignition shutoff part!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Great post Bigwaves! When turning a wrench, I often times find the parts diagrams of more use than the service manual. Certainly together they give a good picture of what your are working on and detail what is a part or if you have to get the whole assembly.

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Except I ain't got no pictures,......

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
Do you have pictures Jay?
What kind of pictures are you looking for Allyn?
Browse
This should get you to the index and clicking on any of the index will bring up the diagrams that I 'think' you are looking for.
Let me know! :confused:

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
What kind of pictures are you looking for Allyn?
Browse
This should get you to the index and clicking on any of the index will bring up the diagrams that I 'think' you are looking for.
Let me know! :confused:
Ronnie with the magic touch! Now I got parts pictures whereas with Bigwave's link all I got was an empty box.
Thanks Buddy. I have book marked it also.

Reactions: RBinTEX
1 - 9 of 9 Posts