Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find a 2015 Indian Scout 15 v circuit breaker. It's located in the relay box below the seat. Dealer wants $50 and I'm sure I can find it cheaper somewhere
else. Thanks in advance. Indian Scout 15 v circuit breaker.jpg
Indian Scout 15 v circuit breaker.jpg
Indian Scout 15 v circuit breaker.jpg

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's 15A, not V. Anyway, google it: BUSS 21115-00 - you'll be surprised how many you can buy for 50 bucks :eek: :oops: :oops::cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's 15A, not V. Anyway, google it: BUSS 21115-00 - you'll be surprised how many you can buy for 50 bucks :eek: :oops: :oops::cool:
[/QUO

Thanks brother. I corrected the post to 15 A. Yeah I can find alot of BUSS 2115-00 yet they are not G11. I wanted to ensure an exact match as to not mess anything up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
BUSS stands for Bussmann, the manufacturer. 211 is the code for a Type 1 reset mini blade footprint circuit breaker, and the 15 on the end is for 15 amps, which also shows up as 15A.
The 4125 is the MPN, manufacturer part number, which is unique for Indian OEM parts, but otherwise irrelevant. The G11 is for an epoxy body.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts