Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local Indian dealer informed me that the prices for the 2015 Indian models are increasing $ 1,500.00 for all models on Jan 1/15 (not sure about thje Scout).
Has anyone else heard of this? I've unsuccessfully done a google search to see if I could find any other reports confirming the price increase.
Maybe it's just a Canadian thing since our dollar is doing so poorly.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
I haven't heard, would have to ask my dealer.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
The local Indian dealer informed me that the prices for the 2015 Indian models are increasing $ 1,500.00 for all models on Jan 1/15 (not sure about thje Scout).
Has anyone else heard of this? I've unsuccessfully done a google search to see if I could find any other reports confirming the price increase.
Maybe it's just a Canadian thing since our dollar is doing so poorly.
I would be real cautious about buying anything from that bike shop. That amount of a bump over the MSRP on the Scout is over a 10% increase. Sounds bogus, Buyers beware, price gouging may be afoot.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would be real cautious about buying anything from that bike shop. That amount of a bump over the MSRP on the Scout is over a 10% increase. Sounds bogus, Buyers beware, price gouging may be afoot.
If its in Canadian dollars the prices should be over 10% of the US MSRP.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Americans are always crossing the border for medicine, return the favor come down and buy an Indian. You are welcome to come visit!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
caveman If you bought an Indian in the US to return to Canada, Polaris has stated there will be no warranty.
Dude that's just wrong! I know they must have their reasons, but don't understand the price difference. Oh well sorry for being uninformed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts