Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the height, the pullback is ok but is there a bar that turns down a little more? Id be really happy (i think) with a bar thats an inch taller and turns down an inch.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like the height, the pullback is ok but is there a bar that turns down a little more? Id be really happy (i think) with a bar thats an inch taller and turns down an inch.
I am also in the same boat, I like mine but they seem just a little to wide and I wish they were pulled back a couple of inches. Not many options for these bikes. The mid rise bars were on it when I bought it, I wouldn't mind trying stock but I also have heated grips on the bars that are on it right now and don't want to change them back to stock just to see if I like them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you’re happy with the height and want to bring them back 2 inches add a rox riser. Call them and ask for a blemished one, they sell them for $70.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Look at KST Customs in Georgia, they have Great Looking Bars!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts