Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up Saturday the 21st from Indian of Chandler, and I'm still smiling! Damn this bike sure is pretty in black. It gets as many compliments as my custom does!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey....Congrats! I keep getting e-mails from them every few days about new ones in and ready to sell......still holding out though. I'll be on the lookout for a black Vintage around the area. I'm in Chandler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new scoot. I'm in chandler as well. I haven't been over there to ride now to check them out, butt they had a display down at Motorcycles on main. Don't much care for their sales tactics, but those bikes should sell themselves anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
859 said:
Picked it up Saturday the 21st from Indian of Chandler, and I'm still smiling! Damn this bike sure is pretty in black.  It gets as many compliments as my custom does!
Great bike. Enjoy, it gets better. What color did you choose?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys! I've been out a little here and there, but I got sick and have only managed to rack up 320 miles so far. D-roz, I initially thought that I would get the bike in 'Indian Red', but when I went to the demo day in October, they had a black Classic that was so pretty that I couldnt see any other color after that!
I ended up getting the vintage because I liked the contrast of the natural leather against the black, and with all of the quick release stuff I can have the best of both worlds when it comes to dressing it up, or stripping it down. I'm a pretty happy camper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts