Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From The Factory:

<iframe src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/fCeJLGkTtmA?wmode=transparent' frameborder='0' width='550' height='438'></iframe>

<div>The 2014 Indian&reg; Chief &reg; Classic is everything an Indian Motorcycle&reg; was and ever should be. It&rsquo;s a sculpted, powerful cruiser, built with the purest necessities of Indian style, wrapped around the innovation of tomorrow.
The Indian Chief Classic features iconic Indian Motorcycle elements: Valanced fenders, rich genuine leather, instrumentation atop the tear-drop fuel tank, and the lit War Bonnet guiding the way from the front fender.
It also has value-added features usually found only on big-ticket customs. Standard yet special features on the Indian Chief Classic include extensive chrome, keyless ignition, ABS, cruise control, throttle by wire, and an innovative cast aluminum frame with integrated air intake.
Powering this new generation of Indian Motorcycles is the all-new Thunder Stroke 111. This smooth, powerful and efficient new engine combines both style and power, displaying the same finning, and parallel pushrod tubes as seen on earlier Chiefs of the 1940s.
Personalize your Indian Chief Classic with Genuine Indian Motorcycle Parts & Accessories and head out. This is the bike for riders who know exactly what they want, and will settle for nothing less.</div>
<div>Features:

<div>Thunder Stroke&trade; 111</div>
<div>The new engine delivers an incredible 119 ft-lbs of torque and features styling that pays tribute to legendary Indian</div>
<div>Motorcycle engines of the past.</div>
<div>Keyless</div>
<div>Enjoy keyless starting that&rsquo;s secure and convenient with the key fob in your pocket. If you misplace the fob, use the individual security code that you pre-programmed into the ignition. </div>
<div>Extensive Chrome </div>
<div>Virtually every surface that could be chromed has been chromed. </div>
<div>Indian Motorcycle&reg; Badging
One of the classic elements of an Indian Motorcycle is the vintage badging. The script logo was first created in 1910,</div>
<div>and Indian Motorcycle Red became the standard Indian Motorcycle color in 1912.</div>
<div>War Bonnet</div>
<div>Lighting the way as it has since 1947 is the iconic War Bonnet atop the front fender in a chrome frame.</div>
<div><strong style='font-size: 10px;'>Valenced Fenders[/b]</div>
<div>Stylish and functional, the iconic valenced fenders, enhance the flowing lines of every Indian Motorcycle. They also provide</div>
<div>protection, effectively blocking road spray and gravel. </div>
<div>Brake Caliper Covers</div>
<div>Every Indian Chief is equipped with outstanding ABS brakes, and in keeping with our traditional styling, we choose to cover the calipers.</div>
<div>Center Console</div>
<div>Chief Classic instrumentation combines modern technology and traditional style. The tank-mounted console has an easy-to-read analog speedometer as well as a digital display screen that provides a wealth of valuable data.</div>
<div>Laced Wheels</div>
<div>The Indian Chief Classic rolls on bright, high quality laced wheels. Sixty chrome-finished spokes evoke timeless Indian Motorcycle style.</div>
<div>5-Year ESC/Roadside Assistance</div>
<div>Every new 2014 model has coverage that includes both a 1-year Limited Warranty & a 4-year POLARISTAR Total Protection Extended Service Contract. Subject to $50 deductible, no mileage limitation. Plus, every new rider will be provided a full year of Indian Motorcycle Roadside Assistance for added assurance

</div>

</div>

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
119ftlb torque, ABS, Keyless ignition,,,,what's not to like?

Personally, I will stay on my Vision long enough to see if they do an inline 4, but I bet they sell like hot cakes.

Thanks Andy

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful .... and comes in Blue!

Love the old school look with a new twist (abs, keyless ign.) like KeithGrey said.

Can't wait to ride one.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok after going through 2 Vics and not exactly blown away, I got a sports bike and lovin it, but this one I really Like. But I will do all I can with my super powers and wait and not be the test bench. But if the line up doesnt suffer from so many of the Vic issues, I can see myself in this one. Love the look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts