Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 Chieftain THUNDER STROKE STAGE 1 SLIP-ON MOTORCYCLE EXHAUST PIPES with 6 Shooter Exhaust Tips. Great sound and nice added performance. I am replacing them with the Dirty Bird Pipes.

Super easy to put on your Indian.
$550 and they are yours.

Includes up to $50 in UPS shipping.

719-200-3322

·
Founding member
509 Posts
Why are you selling them if you like them so much? What did you get now?

Reactions: Dirtygss

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you also selling the front & rear header pipes? Please let me know if you still have them and would like to sell the set. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 Chieftain THUNDER STROKE STAGE 1 SLIP-ON MOTORCYCLE EXHAUST PIPES with 6 Shooter Exhaust Tips. Great sound and nice added performance. I am replacing them with the Dirty Bird Pipes.

$550 and they are yours.

719-200-3322
Hi There,
My name is John and im interested for your pipes to fit them on a Indian Chief Classic 2014
Wondering if they are still available as a complete set and if yes is there a chance that you can send me some photos?
Please advice,

John Dabassis
e: [email protected]
Sydney Australia

·
Registered
5 Posts

$550 and they are yours.

719-200-3322
Hi
I LIVE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND NO DEALER FOR 3000 MILES SO NEED SOME HELP
IM GETTING INDIAN STAGE ONE SLIP ONS AND NEED ADVICE FITTING THEM AND TORQUE FOR THE THREE BOLTS I HAVE TO LOOSEN AND RE TIGHTEN - CANT FIND A MANUAL ONLINE
HOPING SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS SOME USEFUL TIPS
PETER

·
Registered
50 Posts

$550 and they are yours.

719-200-3322
Have you sold them yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts