Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Hopefully someone reads this and can offer some sound advice. I own a 2009 KM Indian and love the bike, everything about I’m comfortable with Except the tuning aspects. I have an upgraded cam installed and freedom dual exhaust. My problem is when it goes into the shop for tuning nobody seems to know or have the equipment to work on this bike And the bike is held up for weeks and I get it back with nothing done. Is there a power commander that will work with the pp105 and is tunable?
im at a standstill. I had the EJK Dolbeck on it and it did nothing to improve performance.
I can use some help and advice.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,086 Posts
Have you looked at tier1 tuners? It's a simple plug in device. No tuning or computer needed. It's made a big difference with my rm.

They dont list that bike specifically, but it you contact them, they may have something that works with that ppp105.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank for the lead will give them a call. I’ll let you know how i make out!!
Have you looked at tier1 tuners? It's a simple plug in device. No tuning or computer needed. It's made a big difference with my rm.

They dont list that bike specifically, but it you contact them, they may have something that works with that ppp105.

Hello all,
Hopefully someone reads this and can offer some sound advice. I own a 2009 KM Indian and love the bike, everything about I’m comfortable with Except the tuning aspects. I have an upgraded cam installed and freedom dual exhaust. My problem is when it goes into the shop for tuning nobody seems to know or have the equipment to work on this bike And the bike is held up for weeks and I get it back with nothing done. Is there a power commander that will work with the pp105 and is tunable?
im at a standstill. I had the EJK Dolbeck on it and it did nothing to improve performance.
I can use some help and advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts