Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Drag Specialties...Dennis Kirk...Revzilla...JP Cycles...Amazon...I still have my 2003 Spirit...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wild 1 Inc...has the biggest collection of Apes...I have 16s on mine plus 4in risers... ins over on my cables for the Apes...

·
Registered
221 Posts
i had so many sets of pipes on there and bars and seats...with an air ride also had a suicide shifter......im lookin for a current pic with the fairing i added a few years ago....maybe u can get sum ideas of wat u mihgt wanna do...i had over 20 grand in that bike...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok..thank you...I’m looking at an 03 Spirit...like the looks of it...it’s all stock...I’d like really ridiculous Wide pullback beach bars or apes. Just want to make sure I can get that kind of crap for these orphan Indians. Also a nice seat with a rail or something too.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ok..thank you...I’m looking at an 03 Spirit...like the looks of it...it’s all stock...I’d like really ridiculous Wide pullback beach bars or apes. Just want to make sure I can get that kind of crap for these orphan Indians. Also a nice seat with a rail or something too.

Any parts from a 86 to 99 HD will also fit that bike...The Spirit has a Indian frame so to speak...but its basically a Softail...As you can see i had a lot of HD parts on it (3rd party...) which Indian didnt make...and at that time months after i bought that Bike Indian went out of business...So i was kinda stuck with HD parts...That bike had a sweet Indian Motif paint job on it...and i was always complimented by them saying...Hey Nice Harley...Even when i had the person plate of "INDAN"...Unreal...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts