Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Indian 2003 Spirit
REDUCED:
She runs great,sounds good, 5860 miles, went through her,replaced the handlebar on/off start switch,,tombstone led tail light, LED turns on front,analog rear, Chrome tanks, just added a set of old style tank decals,Corbin seat, just serviced, has the starter relay mod to curb any starter issues,new filters, jiffy stand hardware replaced, Lithium battery,oem Indian teardrop headlight, War bonnet light works, Located in Nashville,TN. 500.00 Photos below , would like to keep her but need to downsize. No trades, No shipping or escrow stunts. Thanks!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2003 Spirit
She runs great,sounds good, 5860 miles, went through her,replaced the handlebar on/off start switch, just serviced,tombstone led tail light, corbin seat, just serviced, new filters, jiffy stand hardware replaced, Lithium battery,oem Indian teardrop headlight, war bonnet light works, Located in Nashville,TN. 5500.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Silver member
5,038 Posts
Sorry, but too much of that bike is not period correct...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Considering gilroys were slapped together from everything and anything from S&S and thunderheart except for the tail light you're partially correct. It runs great, been gone through w a fine tooth comb, and would probably make someone happy at a fair price.. BTT

·
Silver member
5,038 Posts
They weren't just slapped together by 2001. The Spirit/Scout line-up from 2001-2004 had many proprietary parts. As they were moving away from the off shelf parts by then. Tanks, fenders, frame, triple trees, dash, swingarm, seats, etc. were all designed and made for the Gilroy factory.

I apologize, I was trying to knock your bike overall and for 5,500.00 that is a good price.

For me personally, I don't like the tank, the tombstone taillight, blacked out fork tubes, trees, and the front indicators.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
price reduced to 5000.00 for anyone here only

1 - 7 of 7 Posts