Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls A quick question. Have a friend that needs to sell his Scott it is a 2003 with 2,200 miles he nor I have any idea about the resale value of this bike. any one out their keeping up with resale value could lead me in the right direction to help him i would much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hey guys and girls A quick question. Have a friend that needs to sell his Scott it is a 2003 with 2,200 miles he nor I have any idea about the resale value of this bike. any one out their keeping up with resale value could lead me in the right direction to help him i would much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Is is a Scout, Scout Deluxe, or Scout Springfield? What's the condition? Value swings with these from $4k to $7k in excellent condition.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll save you the trouble of searching around and just give him $2k sight unseen.... 'cause that's just the kind of guy I am...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts