Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I replaced my rear light cluster w’ an Aurora brand. This had red rear signal lenses which I wanted as I was adding an electronic module that flashed the turn signals when brake is applied. I want to purchase, but cannot find, a replacement stop/ running light lense ( the big lense in the centre of the cluster. If anyone has one for sale or knows where I can buy one please let me know.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the interest of clarity I just want to make sure were talking about the same thing because I just went on to drag specialties it did not see anything resembling the Aurora aftermarket like cluster for which I’m looking to buy a lens.
The picture is from a site that no longer sells them.

Attachments

· Registered
252 Posts
I must apologize for the confusion. I am still running the stock light setup and I thought that was an Aurora set up. I have also searched in some places that I have bought custom parts from and came up empty handed. I will continue to search for this Item. I know they just didn't disappear. It is just a little harder to find.

· Registered
252 Posts
Your light was carried by Custom Chrome. I found some lenses that look close and they might fit. Go to the online catalog.
I also found an Aourora taillight on eBay that might work I am currently watching it if you want to look at it.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually did look at custom chrome catalogs. I did not see one that look like it would fit but maybe I missed something so I will go over it again Is there anyway you could send me A picture of the one you’re watching, please?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.