Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah yes, managed to change the oil and filter, then realized it's 60dg out side, what the heck am I doing in the garage ?

Time to ride.

Gotta love a bike, that anything over 50dg is down right comfy and you could ride all day.

Course the road sand goblins are laying for ya around my place, so had to head over to Virginia city, put on over 200 mi and just happened to land close to 3k on the clock when I pulled into the garage.

http://

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Any day you can get in a ride is a good one!

·
Early joiner
190 Posts
Very cool. I know what you mean about comfortable ride. I am very envious, my black Roadmaster has been in the shop for a week now to fix oil leak around one of the heads.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Ah yes, managed to change the oil and filter, then realized it's 60dg out side, what the heck am I doing in the garage ?

Time to ride.

Gotta love a bike, that anything over 50dg is down right comfy and you could ride all day.

Course the road sand goblins are laying for ya around my place, so had to head over to Virginia city, put on over 200 mi and just happened to land close to 3k on the clock when I pulled into the garage.

Excellent, definitely good times. :)

Reactions: pioneerscot

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any day you can get in a ride is a good one!
Yes indeed, had to work today, but man, it was in the 60s again, I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow, as it is the first day off for the holidays, and like you say " any day you can ride is a good one ".

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Yes indeed, had to work today, but man, it was in the 60s again, I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow, as it is the first day off for the holidays, and like you say " any day you can ride is a good one ".
First year I ever stored one of my bikes. Weather is great in southern Ontario...Wish it was not away. :(

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Hey Dwarf im North of TO and we have snow! Freezing rain and the roads are littered with salt/sand mix! No fun! Cant wait till spring.
Glad to see you members South of the border are riding and enjoyin the scenery!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hey Dwarf im North of TO and we have snow! Freezing rain and the roads are littered with salt/sand mix! No fun! Cant wait till spring.
Glad to see you members South of the border are riding and enjoyin the scenery!
Bought my bike in Vaughn ( before the dealer went broke.) The one in Burlington did not have any bikes and I wanted it in April of this year so I bought up there in March.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Ya i was in middle of a deal to trade for the Chieftain at the same dealership. Found out from Peak PS that they had just bought out all the stock from Kahuna! Oh well still got my Chieftain!! Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Ya i was in middle of a deal to trade for the Chieftain at the same dealership. Found out from Peak PS that they had just bought out all the stock from Kahuna! Oh well still got my Chieftain!! Ride safe!
The folks at Peak are great ppl to deal with. It is only a half hour from my place in Niagara Falls so I go there often to decrease my retirement portfolio.

·
Registered
154 Posts
As long as there is no snow or ice on the roads I will ride. So far the coldest I have ridden in is 17 degrees.... and that was before the Roadmaster with the heated grips and seat.....

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Hahaha! Good thing im not closer! Otherwise id be doin the same! Hope Santa fills your stocking with that next accessory that catches your eye!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
As long as there is no snow or ice on the roads I will ride. So far the coldest I have ridden in is 17 degrees.... and that was before the Roadmaster with the heated grips and seat.....
This is the first year I am not doing winter riding. 64 this year and the bones no longer tolerate it.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Hahaha! Good thing im not closer! Otherwise id be doin the same! Hope Santa fills your stocking with that next accessory that catches your eye!
Boy, if he can put things the size that I want in my stocking I will be real happy. ( solo seat rail, rear highway bars, maybe a nice blue tour pack ...and the list goes on. )

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Like I said in another post. Come January I will go to Peak Powersports and start decreasing my retirement portfolio a little more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts