Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I took Nick's advice and started another thread. I have not heard from my dealer nor gotten an email from my dealer or Polaris about the lateness of delivery for my 1st run Scout. Can someone who has gotten something from either please elaborate. Is the coupon only for clothing or can it be used for additional accessories (i.e. engine guard) Also do the dealers get the option to not offer it (meaning it comes out of their pocket) or is it truly coming from Polaris?

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
OK I took Nick's advice and started another thread. I have not heard from my dealer nor gotten an email from my dealer or Polaris about the lateness of delivery for my 1st run Scout. Can someone who has gotten something from either please elaborate. Is the coupon only for clothing or can it be used for additional accessories (i.e. engine guard) Also do the dealers get the option to not offer it (meaning it comes out of their pocket) or is it truly coming from Polaris?
Hernley says it's for apparel, comes from Indian.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My dealer specifically said apparel.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well just got back inside and no email or voicemail. I am going to be stubborn on this one and see just how much my dealer really gives a da## and not call/email her first.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well just got back inside and no emaoicemail. I am going to be stubborn on this one and see just how much my dealer really gives a da## and not call/email her first.
I have not heard anything about this other than this tread. Are they offering something for making us wait so long?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was what was posted in another thread. A peace offering of sorts.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Should I be mad because I got my Scout on time but don't get the $200 coupon? ;)

Just checkin'...

Reactions: DTyndale

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Me too. I've never been all that keen on being a walking billboard. On the other hand, I do need a new riding jacket ...

Reactions: Cindy

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone have a link for this $200. Rebate/peace offering?
I need some Indian logo diapers for my kids.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I just got it too and see the fine print:(
My bike is in and I "take delivery" tomorrow. I'll litlerly miss this deal by 24 hours. Maybe I can pull some letter of the law if not the spirit shenanigans

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nothing yet at my house..:(

·
Registered
441 Posts
whooo! was worried. Finally got my coupon from Polaris. I ordered my red Scout Oct.4 at a demo event, was always wondering if I was first run or pre-order.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts