Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 2015 Chieftain last week and man do I love this bike. Glad to be on the forum!

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Hello and Congrats on being the 1st 2015 Chieftain in WA .. Might be one of the First 100 in FL come monday, but far from the First One the Dealer near me has sold several already but may join the club soon, either that or keep my Victory and add a Scout for a 2nd Ride ..

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum , congrats to you on your new 2015 Chieftain. Enjoy the ride,as I like to ride 1000 to 1400 kms a day for a short rides .

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in Port Orchard. I have a 2014. Lets ride!!
Cameron, I haven't been on here in a month or so. Let's stay in touch an when the weather breaks meet up. I'm looking for other Indian riders in the PNW also. Doug

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cameron, I haven't been on here in a month or so. Let's stay in touch an when the weather breaks meet up. I'm looking for other Indian riders in the PNW also. Doug
Sounds great!! 3609089826. If you know anyone with an Indian that wants a killer tune let me know. Makes your bike run like it should!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts