Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm im new here but come seeking some advice... I recently found a 1926 Indian scout 600cc in an old barn while looking for classic cars (my usual vice). I then proceeded to purchase bike from owner simply because I fell in love with it. I didn't think it would be worth much money and it may not be... But Ive seen some Vintage Indians online for quite decent amounts of money. I'm just wondering if anyone could give me an idea of the value... The bike looks to be 100% original when comparing it to restored bikes and original bike photos online. The bike is in remarkably good condition with the previous owner saying he bought the property in 1950 and the bike was there, in barn... So I think it's been undercover and out of the weather... The bike looks to have original paint, just some light surface rust obviously... Could anyone give me a rough estimate of it's value?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Between $4k to $27k depending if it is in poor or excellent, concourse condition. One in good condition wold be around $8k And it would be referred to as a Scout 37".

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Wolfy i certainly hope you do not let that baby out of your grasp! I cannot advise worth although, in the eye of the beholder its priceless! If you purchase please post pics! I love the old Indians and hopefully i will be as lucky as you to find one! Ride safe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts