Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm thinking about getting 21"X3.5 DNA mammoth fat 52 spoke and upgrade my ABS brake ring for the front wheel, and 18"x5.5 same design on the rear with ofcourse front fender raisers I know that I have to put some work on the brake cover to get it installed on the OEM fender but my concerns are what's the best white wall tires out there that would fit AND handle perfectly and does the rear rim size I mentioned have enough clearance. Anything thing else I'm missing that I will have to have. Thanks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
So I'm thinking about getting 21"X3.5 DNA mammoth fat 52 spoke and upgrade my ABS brake ring for the front wheel, and 18"x5.5 same design on the rear with ofcourse front fender raisers I know that I have to put some work on the brake cover to get it installed on the OEM fender but my concerns are what's the best white wall tires out there that would fit AND handle perfectly and does the rear rim size I mentioned have enough clearance. Anything thing else I'm missing that I will have to have. Thanks.
I like your Idea! It will look amazing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts