Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my 16000 k service om my 2018 Scout I think its worth getting the bike shop to do it as the tank needs come off the front brakes feel a lot better now apparently they flush them out not just change the brake fluid they asked if I wanted the air filter cleaned if it was still okay but said put a new one in at the same time put a Metzler CruiseTec on the rear I could have got a bit more out of the Night Dragon but was keen on the CruiseTec so all done now
No new spark plugs they said they were perfect,I bumped into the mechanic Shane in the shop and we had a chat ,said he was impressed with the engines on the Scouts
Indian Scout 16000k Service 2019 - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just had my 16000 k service om my 2018 Scout I think its worth getting the bike shop to do it as the tank needs come off the front brakes feel a lot better now apparently they flush them out not just change the brake fluid they asked if I wanted the air filter cleaned if it was still okay but said put a new one in at the same time put a Metzler CruiseTec on the rear I could have got a bit more out of the Night Dragon but was keen on the CruiseTec so all done now
No new spark plugs they said they were perfect,I bumped into the mechanic Shane in the shop and we had a chat ,said he was impressed with the engines on the Scouts View attachment 519878
Not bad. 'Gratz on the mileage too.

I don't see that the lubricated your CLEVER.

;-)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts