Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there need to piss off a neighbor? How about scare the hell out of your dogs? Maybe you need a ticket for violating your local noise ordinance?

Here’s the link: Welcome to Hacker Custom Exhaust at Other exhaust

I have a deal for you! I’ll trade Hacker Mayhem pipes, headers and all, including the AMS fuel controller (all with less than 1K miles) for a set of reasonable sounding slip on’s. I have the stock pipes which will go back on the bike if I can’t find a taker for this pissed off exhaust system.

Currently this system is installed on my recently acquired 17 Octane. Original owner paid over $950 for this setup, I have the receipt if you’d like it.

$500 obo

CF8106A5-8560-48C1-8969-973A204BC1CE.png

·
Registered
332 Posts
is the one you have all black? and if so shoot me a shipped price to 73533 id be more interested in buying it considering im running the gp shortys and i dont think they will be any quieter.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is the one you have all black? and if so shoot me a shipped price to 73533 id be more interested in buying it considering im running the gp shortys and i dont think they will be any quieter.
The outer shield is flat black. The inner pipes themselves are steel, they show some rainbow effect from the heat up near the cylinder. My bike is pictured below.

7B580B3A-A253-4071-B7CC-D2DA1C2EFCAC.jpeg

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts