Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to change to adjustable levers and am willing to swap out clutch cable, perch, brake master/res etc to do so. Has anyone done this? what did you use? Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Do I understand you correctly? You want to fit adjustable brake and clutch levers to a 2015 scout, yes?
I have done this without any need to change cables or reservoirs or any other ancillaries! I think there are more choices of lever in the US however I used a pair of LSL levers;

·
Registered
198 Posts
Forgot to mention that I took them off after a while and returned to the original levers - didn't really like the look and they weren't particularly useful in changing the operation of the bike. I've since sold them on.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that is the plan. been looking for adj levers that would fit the stock perches with no luck so I was going to look into swapping everything out. had been looking at getting parts off of a ninja or the like and swapping the complete setup res cable etc

·
Registered
198 Posts
Also remember to be careful about fitment - the early models 2015/16 have a slightly different design to later models.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts