Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
German Rider
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay we have no stay home directive, but government would like to see us home. So better reduce your rides to minimum, but....

Yesterday, we had some cake for dessert, so we decided to have some ice cream today. Got on the Roadmaster and looked out for the next Italian ice cream Cafe.

Damned, we looked everywhere, but we only could find one after 125mls. Funny thing is, it was only 5mls from home, but we missed it and made a 125mls round trip through a small mountain area called "Weserbergland".

IMG_20200419_132619.jpg

IMG_20200419_132628.jpg

IMG_20200419_140545.jpg

IMG_20200419_140553.jpg

IMG_20200419_140608.jpg

img.jpeg

Cu,
Sven

·
Bronze member
3,084 Posts
Okay we have no stay home directive, but government would like to see us home. So better reduce your rides to minimum, but....

Yesterday, we had some cake for dessert, so we decided to have some ice cream today. Got on the Roadmaster and looked out for the next Italian ice cream Cafe.

Damned, we looked everywhere, but we only could find one after 125mls. Funny thing is, it was only 5mls from home, but we missed it and made a 125mls round trip through a small mountain area called "Weserbergland".

View attachment 585733

View attachment 585734

View attachment 585735

View attachment 585736

View attachment 585737

View attachment 585738

Cu,
Sven
Ya,but look at all the fun ya had riding around lookin for an ice cream stand. (y) (y) ;)

·
Bronze member
3,084 Posts
Yup! The wife will send me off to do an errand,usually to pick up somethin at the store that she missed or forgot to get when she went shopping.So naturally,I take my scooter,and off I go to run that errand.So three days later,lol lol I return with the item she wanted. :rolleyes: :oops: And THEN,she gets :mad: at me!! I'm tellin ya,these women have no sense of humor!!!:unsure:

·
Rider
1,309 Posts
Fairytale land. I always make a point of headIng there when I visit my relatives, especially Hameln, Hermannsdenkmal and Externsteine. Be really impressed if the ice cream you got was Italian?

·
German Rider
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, yummy italian icecream.
:cool::cool::cool:

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: K9F

·
Registered
554 Posts
I really really miss Germany. If I ever had to 'flee' the USA, I'd live in Germany for sure! I've only ever been to Frankfurt, Berlin and Munich. I prefer Berlin out of them all. I got to see Knut before he passed!! :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I like this sense of riding. Once my wife asked me to check the mail. Being a good and thorough husband, I fired up my Vintage and traveled 20 miles to the post office to make sure the operations were still going well. Once I got back I parked in the garage, then walked out to the end of the driveway to empty the mailbox. Good job USPS!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts