Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,846 Posts
That plug should fit the windshield bag. Maybe they have changed plugs. What year bike and what year bag are you using?

·
Registered
119 Posts
there is a 12v switcher power plug in the headlight nacelle r/h side ..small 2 pin connector it does not fit with the indian windshield bag power plug of the Delphi connector type....suggestions?
2019 bikes are not compatible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Indian offers an adapter cable/plug assembly to bring that out to a more conventional 12volt cigarette-lighter type socket. I have some 2019s here I could inspect for any cable changes, but do not know if that is any issue.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Make sure you are not trying to connect to the one of the auxiliary light plugs. Frequently the main power plug is buried in the wiring bundle deep into the nacelle. It's a PITA to get at sometimes. There are other threads on this subject on this forum that can describe it better than I can.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Indian offers an adapter cable/plug assembly to bring that out to a more conventional 12volt cigarette-lighter type socket. I have some 2019s here I could inspect for any cable changes, but do not know if that is any issue.
They don’t work. Tried and took it back. Check the Indian website and it will show 2019 not compatible. At least in the dark horse Springfields.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts