Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to connect a USB charging port so I am looking for the accessory plug inside my nacelle like I've seen posted here. I cannot find anything as my cables are not labeled in my 2019 dark horse. This is the only cable available I have. Is this the one I need or what is this for? It has black and grey colored cables.
B96D3FE8-3AA6-4D74-A442-F599F4338928.jpeg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine was really obvious but did not look like that. Don’t remember the the connector name but it was blue/grey. I’m away from my bike or would be more help

·
Registered
527 Posts
I am trying to connect a USB charging port so I am looking for the accessory plug inside my nacelle like I've seen posted here. I cannot find anything as my cables are not labeled in my 2019 dark horse. This is the only cable available I have. Is this the one I need or what is this for? It has black and grey colored cables.
View attachment 484134
You have 2019 model.
In 2019 they changed the accessory plugs and they have not yet updated accessory to match the 19s

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have 2019 model.
In 2019 they changed the accessory plugs and they have not yet updated accessory to match the 19s

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info. So technically that is the accessory plugged pictured?

·
Vendor / bronze
2,728 Posts
The old connector took me a long time to locate. Indian likes to use very obscure connectors so you have to buy their stuff. We are very busy with sales right now so this will get a low priority. But eventually I will get them.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The old connector took me a long time to locate. Indian likes to use very obscure connectors so you have to buy their stuff. We are very busy with sales right now so this will get a low priority. But eventually I will get them.
Thanks. Any leads on where I could start looking?

·
Vendor / bronze
2,728 Posts
I only found the old one through a professional electronics parts supply company. I think it was DigiKey.

·
Senior member / gold
6,241 Posts
I found the old style on Amazon. I had to buy a box of them, but that was OK because it look like most of the connectors on my bike are like that.

·
Senior member / gold
6,241 Posts
I was thinking about doing that. Do you mind sharing a Link?
Copy and paste this into your Amazon searchbar:
HIGHROCK 5 Kit 2 Pin Way Car Waterproof Electrical

1 - 14 of 14 Posts