Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For your consideration:
I have a 12" light tint Klock Werks windshield for sale. I barely used it and it is in almost new condition. I only ever used warm water and a microfiber cloth to keep it clean. It is just a little too short for me (6'2" tall). I ended up wit a 14" shield. I paid $209.95 for it new. I will let it go for $110 plus the actual shipping to your zip code. It will be sent in the original box. I have been on the forum since just before I purchased my 2017 RM and have over 20 years of selling on eBay. PM me for my eBay info. Send me a message if you are interested.

From Revzilla:

Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Indian
The Klock Werks Flare windshield is the standard in touring comfort and style for Indian Chieftain and RoadMaster riders. The Flare for Indian installs easily using stock mounting hardware, and maintains stock windshield height adjustability. The Flare windshield not only looks great, it performs even better. Klock Werks innovative design features “hips” at the outer edge of the shield that re-route the air to add downforce and aid stability. The “flip” at the top sends clean, less turbulent air to rider and passenger.

Features:
  • Made from hard coated polycarbonate for outstanding impact strength
  • Available in a variety of tints and sizes
  • Made in the USA
IMG_1041.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG
IMG_1045.JPG

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm interested to. If things fall through with Rick I'm next in line.
Right on. I have sent him a text with shipping cost. If it falls through i will let you know. Randy

·
Rider
963 Posts
Thank you sir! I think this would work for me. I am 5'10" so this should be perfect. Right now I have the roadmaster touring windshield and with it all the way down I'm looking through the very top of it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts