Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver member
5,038 Posts
Good video. There hasn't been much chatter lately on the 116 kits. I have been waiting to see how they hold up over 20K miles or so. Clutch, starter, etc...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good video. There hasn't been much chatter lately on the 116 kits. I have been waiting to see how they hold up over 20K miles or so. Clutch, starter, etc...
Thanks! I will see how all holds up. About 2 weeks away from a long road to Palm Springs for SCMM and Vegas.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problems beside the tune I was running not liking the excessive heat. Rode down the Pacific Coast, LA, Palm Springs(118 degrees), Mojave Desert (118 degrees), Vegas(110 degrees), and Lake Tahoe. About 2,000 miles. Running a custom tune from my Canadian buddy who tuned it on the road after the heat, runs better now!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
No problems beside the tune I was running not liking the excessive heat. Rode down the Pacific Coast, LA, Palm Springs(118 degrees), Mojave Desert (118 degrees), Vegas(110 degrees), and Lake Tahoe. About 2,000 miles. Running a custom tune from my Canadian buddy who tuned it on the road after the heat, runs better now!
Thank you for the Update. I just got a 2015 Roadmaster and I am planning on the 116 with an OTB VooDoo intake and DynoJet tuner. So very excited! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts