Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After chatting to my dealer principal this morning, as we have been working to get some support for a discount on the big bore kit from Indian, he worked hard with the Indian Rep. to get me a great deal on the kit. We came up with a great deal that also involves him keeping my stage 2 cams and he is going to do the Dyno retune of my bike once the big bore kit is installed and ran in, that helps him cost wise as well so a win win. While they have the bike pulled apart I am getting a mate to do a delete of my cat so once the kit is done and ready to be all put back together I don't have to stuff around with pulling the pipe off again. Plus getting the bike tuned to work with the big bore kit and cat delete, saves time and money.
Meanwhile the kit has been ordered and should be able to have it installed within a few weeks.
I am excited and looking forward to felling the results.I will still search around to try and find a rear pipe section that has the cat in just incase it is way too loud and always good to have it there just incase the authorities don't like the noise levels.

·
Registered
70 Posts
After chatting to my dealer principal this morning, as we have been working to get some support for a discount on the big bore kit from Indian, he worked hard with the Indian Rep. to get me a great deal on the kit. We came up with a great deal that also involves him keeping my stage 2 cams and he is going to do the Dyno retune of my bike once the big bore kit is installed and ran in, that helps him cost wise as well so a win win. While they have the bike pulled apart I am getting a mate to do a delete of my cat so once the kit is done and ready to be all put back together I don't have to stuff around with pulling the pipe off again. Plus getting the bike tuned to work with the big bore kit and cat delete, saves time and money.
Meanwhile the kit has been ordered and should be able to have it installed within a few weeks.
I am excited and looking forward to felling the results.I will still search around to try and find a rear pipe section that has the cat in just incase it is way too loud and always good to have it there just incase the authorities don't like the noise levels.
Congratulations, you won’t regret it. Once you experience the torque increase you will wonder how you ever lived without it!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Congratulations, you won’t regret it. Once you experience the torque increase you will wonder how you ever lived without it!
I know with the stage 2 cams it made a huge difference.So I am hoping with this upgrade it will still be noticeable and not just by a small margin. I know just deleting the cats heaps with H.P. so that added to the rest of the mods should bring it all together once the power vision is recalibrated and tuned as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts