Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she says hello. Bought my first Indian about a month ago. Was riding a 2011 Vic XR and was toying with having a fairing added. Then I saw a Chieftain @arlen Ness while visiting my son and DIL in CA. Came home rode one, bought one. I then let my husband trade my XR (and some HD thing he had) for his Chieftain, so we’re back to being a 2 - Polaris family. Mine is the Bronze Smoke and his is Silver AKA Sparkles.

We’re in NH, so short riding season. Hoping for a little sunshine today.

E770E1BD-8BC2-43CF-BBD4-DDD798E62B6C.jpeg 4019F3DB-0614-4527-8701-F07C66B14EBC.jpeg

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Welcome from Australia and wow both nice bikes ,enjoy and ride safe. I think you will find a lot of the members here have had Victory`s in the past as I have and loved them too.

·
Rider
874 Posts
WOW! I love that black hills chieftain. The metal flake just jumps off that bike!! You are a very fortunate pair to be able to have two such nice scoots!! Welcome to the tribe again!

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
she says hello. Bought my first Indian about a month ago. Was riding a 2011 Vic XR and was toying with having a fairing added. Then I saw a Chieftain @arlen Ness while visiting my son and DIL in CA. Came home rode one, bought one. I then let my husband trade my XR (and some HD thing he had) for his Chieftain, so we’re back to being a 2 - Polaris family. Mine is the Bronze Smoke and his is Silver AKA Sparkles.

View attachment 523490 View attachment 523492
Sparkles? Does he answer to that when called? Lol

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
me an mine are 33 since we met this sept 13. feb will be 32 yrs married . she don't have her own bike but loves to get on back an ride with me. everywhere. longest trip together was 910 one day an next 852.

·
Living the dream!
267 Posts
Welcome, glad you are here. My wife and I are considering NH (Keene area), and that is the one reservation we have. How short a riding season is it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome, glad you are here. My wife and I are considering NH (Keene area), and that is the one reservation we have. How short a riding season is it?
It was 48 when I left the house at 0620 this morning, and 57 just now on the way home. I took the car. My husband put lowers on today so I may ride tomorrow and see how much it helps.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts