Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am 6' tall, but i find 12" mini apes to be perfect. Depends on the seat you have as-well. I would sit on your bike, close your eyes and put your arms out like you are gripping the handle bars. and have someone measure where that is. Better safe than sorry and everyone is built different.

·
Registered
28 Posts
6'2 got 12" apes, they fit perfectly. Talked to mechanic at the dealership, I was told that if they feel too tall, they can be adjusted towards the rider. It will make them shorter, but for somebody of a smaller stature may be more comfortable ride.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the 12” apes on mine with the rogue seat. I’m 5’10” and the bars are perfect. My arms are straight out and not risen too high at all. If you’d like to get a decent look at them I did a short review of my bike that I have up on YouTube. See it here

Hope it helps...

Larry C

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,248 Posts
Yeah I demoed a Springfield a couple of years back that had the 16 inch apes and they were too high for me. My ride has the ten inch apes and they're perfect for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts