Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wanting to know is there anything like a batwing so I can get the most protection from the wind
please let me know
i am also looking for lowers too for the forks

·
Super Moderator
5,871 Posts
i am wanting to know is there anything like a batwing so I can get the most protection from the wind
please let me know
i am also looking for lowers too for the forks
I'm sure there is, but you may not find it on this forum. At lest not until someone here replies. In addition to your search here, may I suggest another forum also? The Indian Motorcycle Community is a good place to look for resources to find an answer. Many, many owners over there with Gilroy, KM and vintage Indians. Don't get me wrong. This is a great forum, just lacking in technical discussion on the pre-Polaris era Indians (although many here have both).

If you find anything over there please don't forget us and come back. This forum is hands-down the most active. Good luck with your hunt. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
They didn't make any bat wings on Gilroys. I made a fairing for my 99 Chief. It was big dollars. The best thing you can do is start off road king fairing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts