Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baggers Mag got a little plug on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152355336518243&set=a.10151151296348243.480437.18652238242&type=1&theater

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BEST COMMENT EVER:

Frank DeTurris Nice bikes still not selling my Harley's

James Bivens The expense of buying all new clothes would kill you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont worry about the cost of the new clothes. When I bought my bike I decided to look at some Indian apparel. I had a choice of a red or a blue long sleeve T. I tried on a jacket that was about 2 sizes too small & a rainsuit that had a good fitting top and a pair of pants I could have gotten into with the entire womens choir from Our Lady of Leather Lutheran church.

I think the bike will be great but if you are planning on a style show with new Indian clothes it wont take long. The bikes may be good but the availabliity of acessories and apparel sucks. Actually I dont know why I am complaining, it will take about 20 years to wear out all of the HD pinup T's & all of the old Sturgis T's in my closet so I really dont need more shirts anyway.I am starting to think about riding around in just a loincloth if I can figure out how to keep body parts away from the hot pipes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Harley Apparel Sells very Quickly on Ebay even sold a few items for more than paid for them when a few bidders got into a war towards the end of the auction ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts